- You should be familiar with Windows server Active directory & DNS.
- Knowledge of SSL
- PowerShell will be more beneficial
- As per the Hardware requirement to follow along with me, you should have at least 32GB of Memory with i5 or i7, 64 bit processor, 2 SSD of 500 GB, one public IP and Public domain of your choice.
- If you do not have the proper hardware in place you can also ask for the online lab by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In this course you will learn how to deploy Exchange, and manage storage for Exchange server You will learn how to manage recipients and How to implement client connectivity for secure mail flow Therefore, this course will also teach you how to implement High availability and disaster recovery process in Exchange server You will also learn how to configure and manage message transport and message security in Exchange You will learn How to Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server Moreover, you will learn, Securing and maintaining Exchange Server And finally you will learn, Implementing and managing Exchange online deployment
- Server Management
- IT Support Executive
An Exchange administrator is responsible for setting up and maintaining a Microsoft Exchange server. Their services include setting up user accounts and mailboxes, as well as restoring files and performing security checks. In addition to fixing routine server issues, deploying new users, and dealing with Microsoft Exchange problems, they are your first point of contact.